When online and offline retail successfully merge, customers benefit from a consistent user experience and convenient service options - retailers benefit from increasing sales and more stable customer loyalty. We show how to get off to a successful start in omnichannel retail.
In the intense competition for new customers and the constant endeavour to retain existing shoppers, we recently addressed the crucial role of functioning multichannel sales for retailers. Higher customer satisfaction, stronger customer loyalty, increasing sales and an overall better understanding of your customers are the results of a successful multichannel approach. With a new partnership, we would now like to support you in taking the first step towards high-revenue omnichannel retail.
The omnichannel platform of our choice: Shopgate
With Shopgate, Blackbit has deliberately chosen a partner platform for modern online retail that opens up the path to full omnichannel sales for you. Shopgate offers the following package of multichannel functions:
- Shopping apps: Shopgate allows you to create customised shopping apps. These apps can significantly improve the shopping experience by providing personalised recommendations, sales notifications and other features to interact directly with customers.
- Click & Collect: Similar to Click & Reserve, Click & Collect allows customers to buy products online and pick them up in-store. This option combines the convenience of online shopping with the guarantee that the product is in stock in the shop and can be picked up immediately.
- Return-in-store: This function allows customers to return products purchased online to the shop. This is often convenient for customers and helps to increase their satisfaction. It can also reduce the costs for retailers that arise from returns.
- Click & Reserve: Click & Reserve allows products to be reserved online and then picked up in-store. This creates added flexibility and convenience, as customers can be sure that they will receive the desired product in the shop. This service therefore encourages shop visits and creates additional offline purchases.
- Store availability: This function allows customers to check the availability of products in different shops in real time. This allows them to better plan their purchases and decide whether they want to buy online or go to the shop. This increases customer satisfaction and promotes customer loyalty.
- Ship-from-store: Shipping directly from a shop can significantly shorten delivery times and thus increase customer satisfaction. It also reduces the cost of shipping between the warehouse and the shop.
- Clienteling: Sales staff can use this function to make personalised recommendations to customers, which can improve the shopping experience and strengthen customer loyalty.
With a smooth and convenient cross-channel shopping experience like Shopgate enables, you as a company can achieve higher customer loyalty and retention.
But even if you don't operate a brick-and-mortar store, a personalised shopping app that you can easily create, customise and connect to your shop's IT infrastructure via Shopgate can bring enormous benefits. As more and more people use mobile devices for online shopping, a personalised app can significantly improve user engagement and conversion rates.
Create mobile shopping experiences with Shopgate
With your Shopgate shopping app, you can place your own online shop directly on your customers' smartphones. This not only opens up a new distribution channel for you, but also a completely new way to address your customers directly with personalised marketing, provide them with special offers or grant personalised discounts.
Benefit from a marketing opportunity that gives you the undivided attention of your customers without incurring additional costs or having to set up and manage complex campaigns.
Blackbit is a Shopgate partner
As a trusted Shopgate partner, we will be happy to advise you on all aspects of integrating Shopgate into your online company's infrastructure. Contact us and start your successful omnichannel sales together with us.
Stefano Viani ist Geschäftsführer von Blackbit digital Commerce GmbH. Er ist immer up to date, was neueste Entwicklungen und Trends im E-Commerce und digitalen Marketing angeht. Seit Jahrzehnten ist er für große und mittelständische Unternehmen Berater für die technische, optische und werbliche Optimierung von Webauftritten. Dabei entwickelt er insbesondere Konzepte und Maßnahmen für ein erfolgreiches Absatzmarketing.
Share this post
Do you have any questions or would you like a personal consultation?
The magic of UX/UI design - a Blackbit whitepaper
New SEO platform: Blackbit relies on Conductor
3.5.0 - Pimcore Data Director in the new version
Revolutionise your e-commerce with BigCommerce & Styla Frontend